The conference will take place at the Erasmus building at the campus of Radboud University (D5 on the campus map).
You can easily reach the campus by bus from train station Nijmegen Centraal and train station Nijmegen Heyendaal.
The nearest bus stop to the conference venue is “Erasmusgebouw”. A three-minute walk takes you to the conference.
The following buses take you from Nijmegen Centraal and Nijmegen Heyendaal to bus stop “Erasmusgebouw”:
- 10 (shuttle service, departs every 5 minutes – note: this bus departs at Nijmegen Centraal at the Mercure Hotel, not at the bus station)
- 11 towards Beuningen (departs every 30 minutes)
- 12 towards Druten (departs every 30 minutes)
- 13 towards Wijchen (departs every 15 minutes)
- 14 towards Nijmegen Brakkenstein (departs every 15 minutes)
Bus tickets can be bought on board. If you plan on travelling by bus and/or train frequently during your stay in The Netherlands,
you can buy an OV-chipkaart which allows you to travel by bus and train without having to buy a ticket for each journey.
You can plan your trip by public transport here. The exact address of the Erasmus Building is: Erasmusplein 1, 6525 HT Nijmegen.
More information on how to get to Radboud University (by plain, car, train, or bus) can be found here.
Hotels in Nijmegen:
- Mercure (http://www.mercure.com/nl/hotel-1356-mercure-hotel-nijmegen-centre/index.shtml)
- Hotel Oranjestaete (http://www.hoteloranjestaete.nl/)
- Apollo Hotel (http://www.apollo-hotel-nijmegen.nl/)
- Hotel Hertogplein (http://www.hotelhertogplein.nl/)
- Hotel Atlanta (http://atlanta-hotel.nl/)